Danni proposed a challenge that I am all for! A list of 12 things to before 2012. Right before my 27th birthday in September I wrote this post: 27 for 27: A list for a life unfolding.
I thought the 12 by 2012 goals would be a great way to help me propel forward on this list. I took some of the 27 and re-worked them to be a bit more measurable.
1. Finish typing, editing and printing "Grandpop Remembers"
2. Keep a "thankful journal" and journal each morning
3. Eat meatless for 2 meals each day
4. Hand make all Christmas gifts. (on my way!)
6. Join a new small group
Make 3 measurable business goals to complete in 2012 (logo design, advertise on a wedding blog, 12 weddings)
9. Book 2 wedding or event coordinator jobs (1 down!)
11. Hand write notes for the girls living in the house 2x a month
12. Go on a date. (That's right. I said it. I want to dress up, flirt and feel like a woman.)